A MAN who keeps commenting on the darker evenings does not understand that everyone else is trying to ignore it.
A GROWN man has wowed onlookers by skateboarding down a high street and doing some sort of flip that didn’t come off.
TWO people in a relationship are convinced that they are the best couple.
A SCOTSMAN has sent a drunken text to his friend that may or may not be a passage from an Irvine Welsh novel.
A WOMAN has revealed she wants to have children before her friends take all the good baby names.
SCRATCH cards are considered the perfect dessert after a nice meal in Hull, it has emerged.
THE parents of an nine-year-old are spending the last weekend of the summer holidays watching a digital clock count down to 9am on Monday.
A GROUP of colleagues who claim to work hard and play hard do not appear to do either, it has emerged.
- Holiday in UK leaves family with treasured memories of arcade
- Elderly man and middle-aged son park in parent and child space
- Man trying to sound unimpressed as female friend lists husband’s affairs
- Manager has great weekend making idiotic work requests
- Public marriage proposal wins woman’s heart with intimidation