THE purchase of an expensive European lager was ruined by being served in a normal pint glass.
MEN across Britain have begun their grim annual duty of buying flowers.
A TWO-YEAR-OLD'S parents are discouraging him from thinking of binmen, postmen or men driving big diggers as role models.
AN ATTRACTIVE woman has been marked as an alpha male’s property with a territorial Valentine’s bouquet.
A WOMAN has pledged to abstain from Christianity for forty days, it has emerged.
SCHOOL staff shortages forced a PE teacher to pretend he’s read Jane Eyre, it has emerged.
PSYCHICS are still in existence despite the fact it is 2016.
Men spend most of lives imagining they are manager of favourite football team with an unlimited budget
MEN spend around 60 per cent of their lives daydreaming about managing their favourite football team with unlimited money to spend on players, it has emerged.
- Mum asking questions on Facebook like she's never heard of Google
- Businesswoman’s credibility undermined by partially faded nightclub stamp
- Friend of friend turns out to be massive arse
- Normal people to commandeer the nice bits of hipsters' lifestyles
- Man in great mood can’t tell anyone it’s because he’s scored coke