THE happiest places in the UK are on the verge of not being in it, it has emerged.
MOTHERS on Facebook have been sharing pictures of the porky little things that came out of their fannies.
A FIVE-YEAR-OLD has explained how he wants to be a policeman who sits in a large office coming up with initiatives like ‘crime reduction partnerships’.
A MAN who says he has a Facebook account but doesn't really use it is lying out of his arse.
A LOVING couple have reached the point in their relationship that they can tell each other to ‘f**k off' without causing any offence.
A MAN took charge of a pub’s wood-burning stove despite not working there or being a regular, it has emerged.
THE owner of a folding bicycle has narrowly survived after attempting to overtake a cyclist with normal-sized wheels.
PUBS are surrounded by hordes of desperate, angry Dry January participants.
- Stranger in supermarket has some parenting tips for you
- Man can’t decide whether to go out and get pissed or stay in and get pissed
- Cecil Rhodes statue comes to life and rampages through Oxford
- Man has absolutely no intention of leaving his comfort zone
- Nice people planning surprisingly heartless break-ups