A 46-YEAR-OLD man is still plagued by a rumour from his school days that he French-kissed a rabbit.
TWITTER and Facebook users are hunting for a man who failed to turn a lost toy into a viral internet phenomenon.
SNIFFER dogs drafted in to tackle the Channel Tunnel migrant chaos are worried they are being ‘stitched up’ by David Cameron.
REVENUE & Customs has warned that all summer romances must begin by midnight.
COMMUTING from the Sea of Tranquility is now cheaper than renting a studio flat in Camden.
BOLLOCKINGLAND in Kent is the first theme park just for angry parents who want to publicly tell off their children.
A MOTHER-OF-TWO has expressed dismay at discovering she is a ‘real woman’ like in television adverts.
PC TOM Logan is determined to keep busting people for having tiny amounts of cannabis because he is a tosser.
- European tour group being shown around your house
- Grandad rings up for help deleting his Ashley Madison profile
- Neighbour celebrates 10 years of hammering the shit out of something
- Sewel revelations ‘a tad vicarious’, confirm Britain’s older men
- Middle class advantages outweighed by having to live among middle class people