A 16-YEAR-OLD girl managed to fool bar staff that she was of legal drinking age by ordering a Campari and soda.
A RECENTLY-DUMPED man is not sure why being ‘too nice’ was such a problem.
THE owner of a character-filled 1960s car is desperate for one that is comfortable and does not constantly break down, he has revealed.
AN ASPIRING musician has discovered that his fall-back career option of setting up a world-renowned record label is only marginally less impossible.
AN AWFUL, depressing evening out has been immortalised in a cheerful group photo.
BRITONS have demanded another important issue to vote on without much thought for the consequences.
LOCALS are coming to terms with having seen their neighbour's weird knees over the weekend.
TWO youths convicted of selling cannabis in Wolverhampton have been sentenced to a fortnight at Hilton Park services on the M6.
- Conspiracy theorists finally convinced no secret society could possibly be running this mess
- Neighbour loving song that goes 'dun dun dun, dun-dun dun-dun dun dun'
- Genuinely unexpected item found in bagging area
- Newborn baby has no idea what it just did to its mother
- 52 per cent of Britons don’t believe in moon landings and that number sounds familiar, say experts