BRITONS are talking about ‘brunch’ without getting the piss ripped out of them, it has emerged.
CAR drivers are to dress in helmets and flameproof overalls in a move inspired by the high-tech racing attire of cyclists.
A MAN who met an attractive girl at Bestival has taken the casual approach by launching a massive online search for her details.
A MIDDLE-CLASS fresher has admitted experimenting with a version of West Indian patois in an attempt to look cool.
THE term 'for a generation' must be used for any vague but long-sounding period of time, experts have confirmed.
A TICKET inspector has convinced passengers he is taking part in a dickhead contest.
BRITAIN’S newspapers have undergone a moral transformation thanks to the introduction of a new regulator.
A COUPLE who invited an unattached man and a recently divorced woman to a dinner party are hoping they will breed.
- Pirate role play limited to saying ‘Aaar'
- School suspends pupil with 'F**K SCHOOL' haircut
- Tailgater astonished to discover further car just 30 yards ahead
- I don’t want or need this and I hate myself, says purchaser of bread maker
- Woman hopes to meet the right man then reject him because of a tiny superficial detail