AN AWFUL, depressing evening out has been immortalised in a cheerful group photo.
BRITONS have demanded another important issue to vote on without much thought for the consequences.
LOCALS are coming to terms with having seen their neighbour's weird knees over the weekend.
TWO youths convicted of selling cannabis in Wolverhampton have been sentenced to a fortnight at Hilton Park services on the M6.
CONSPIRACY theorists have finally been convinced there is no secret society running everything because no-one could possibly believe any of this was orchestrated.
THE RESIDENT of the flat next door likes the song that goes 'dun dun dun, dun-dun dun-dun dun dun’ so much she is playing it over and over again.
A SOLID gold South American idol, lost for 1,600 years, has been found unexpectedly in the self-service bagging area of a Swindon Tesco.
A BABY is enjoying its first few days on earth with absolutely no clue of the havoc it has wreaked on its mother's body and mind.
- 52 per cent of Britons don’t believe in moon landings and that number sounds familiar, say experts
- Economic growth is bollocks and we don’t need it, say Brexiters
- Most ‘banter’ actually just people talking shit
- May to purge Britain of people who steal toilet paper from work
- Working classes now eating Viennetta