TAXI drivers and men on bikes are almost at the point where they will stop disguising their lust as loathing.
BEING petty in the work place is the main reason people go to work in the morning.
LONDON will only be able to let people in again once someone has left, officials have warned.
IAIN Duncan Smith has invited the first visitors to the island theme park based on his vision of the perfect society.
BUYING expensive ‘back to school’ items for academically useless, un-sporty children is a futile gesture, according to parents.
AN army of uncovered nipples is wreaking havoc across Britain.
A FATHER has stunned his family by suggesting his daughter 'get a sense of frigging perspective' after a pop group split up.
A MAN has committed himself to buying some cushions from a shop, regardless of public opinion.
- Couple on first date really over doing their body language
- Part-time smoker's attempt at roll up an ‘abomination’
- Optimistic father gives Black and Decker Workmate to 29-year-old son
- All state schools should be Nandos, says Cameron
- Man sticking with hipster look because he passionately believes in values of hipsterism