ALL Twitter bios must contain two serious pieces of information followed by a third zany one.
THE Aurora Borealis is the closest thing Daily Mail readers will ever have to a psychedelic experience, they have confirmed.
BRITONS are to receive coaching in how not to do things that are clearly wrong.
BRITAIN is marking St Hangover's Day with shivering bouts of vomiting.
AN online discussion thread does not contain a single person who knows what they are talking about.
IVF reproduction has been attacked by a pair of fashion designers who have created a mountain of overpriced rubbish.
THE Guardian has launched an investigation into why people choose to have breakfast at Wetherspoon’s.
A COFFEE shop barista is sure today will be the day a customer notices that he is playing his band’s demo.
- Trevor Phillips: 'Nobody has ever said these things about racism before'
- Muse album cover sparks collapse of capitalism
- Everyone at Southeastern Railways claiming today is their first day
- Toyota Yaris is ideal Mother’s Day gift, suggest advertisers
- Britain still thinks petitions aren't completely ignored