WAYNE Hayes had his best first date ever after completely concealing the majority of his personality, he confirmed.
AN OFFICE worker has been cracking jokes about his lack of output in an attempt to make it acceptable.
A WOMAN has ventured outside without moisturising her face, it has been confirmed.
A MAN believes he has captivated the room with a tedious story about how great he is.
AN elderly man has confirmed he will be silently judging everyone who is using a smartphone on the train when they should be looking at the lovely scenery.
AN INSUFFERABLE London-based interface designer claims to have surfed into his workplace from his Hertfordshire home.
THE people buying and eating dairy-free cheese need to give it up, it has been confirmed.
FRIENDS of a middle-class mother of two are concerned at her increasingly extreme pro-John Lewis views.
- ‘Making memories’ not always a good thing, Facebook idiots learn
- Keeping cannabis illegal ‘sends important message that you can ignore laws if you want’
- Middle class grandparents demand ridiculous ‘original’ nicknames
- Man in favour of more competition doesn’t realise he would be f**ked
- Man who ‘believes in British values’ just likes Christmas and dislikes immigrants