A MAN accidentally said 'she'd get it' while watching a television advert with his mother, it has been confirmed.
BRITISH Christmas trees have said they cannot face being in living rooms after such a hellish year.
A SPANISH waiter, newly arrived in the UK, has said the Richmond Park by-election result has given him a sense of hope and relief.
YOUR life is already in serious trouble if you have a National Lottery account regardless of whether it gets hacked, experts believe.
A CAFE has started playing Fairport Convention to encourage trendy young professionals to go away.
A 34-YEAR-OLD man is outraged that his mother has not bought him an advent calendar for the first year ever.
FOR the first time in recorded history, the excuse of not having received a text message has proved to be genuine.
PRIMARY school teachers have confirmed plans to settle old scores by making the annoying ones be innkeepers.
- Britain ready to find out what the f**k it bought yesterday
- Two-day hangover 'is passage to manhood'
- Man not taking any shit from people who weren’t planning to give him any
- Police hunt whoever is putting infuriatingly small amounts of food back in fridge
- Going into HMV 'like an episode of Goodnight Sweetheart'