PEOPLE who prefer to avoid children are concerned that they will be absolutely everywhere next week.
A WOMAN offended at Kendall Jenner’s Pepsi advert has sworn to boycott the drink until the moment it becomes inconvenient.
A WORKER studying for a pointless management qualification thinks it is genuinely educational, he has revealed.
37-YEAR-OLD Waitrose shopper Emma Bradford is struggling to cope after the supermarket cut her hot drink benefits, she has revealed.
CHOCOLATE maker Cadbury has ignored the biblical story of Jesus getting a Wispa egg off a rabbit, it has been claimed.
A MAN who believes his flat is quite clean is incorrect, it has emerged.
A HOUSE full of love-themed trinkets is actually a horrible place to spend time, guests have confirmed.
A BABY is relying on his small size and chubby features to compensate for his evil personality.
- Children's Sunday league football best place to see two grown men fighting like children
- Dad finally does something right
- Group of teenagers to collectively roll incredibly bad joint
- Britain to revisit golden age of chucking shopping trolleys in rivers
- Man hates environment because liberals quite like it