A MIDDLE class man is too scared to ask for a croissant in a crowded café in case other middle class people make fun of his pronunciation.
A GROUP of young men who regularly go ‘on the pull’ are wondering when they will attract women.
AN engaged couple have decided to theme their upcoming wedding around their parents’ vast wealth.
GOD has confirmed that people who use the term ‘Fri-yay’ to celebrate the end of the working week will face the most severe eternal judgement.
A MAN who loves humorous ‘bad taste’ birthday cards believed one would be appropriate for his 80-year-old grandmother.
A MARITAL argument has turned unexpectedly ugly after a man told his wife she was “like fucking Brexit.”
A TWO-year-old has confirmed that her magic unicorn birthday party was a bit much.
A BRITISH man is baffled by the idea that people who come from different cultures do things differently to him.
- Brexiter who talks about ‘sunlit uplands’ reminded he sounds like a psychopath
- Man who is not pedantic about tea 'should just go and live in Europe'
- 'Second referendum' gives Britain brilliant idea
- Woman discovers she isn't that popular after moving to remote part of London
- Government to build 200,000 starter shitholes