A FLAT in London is affordable due to being visible only with a microscope, it has emerged.
TWO single people having lunch together are unsure if they are on some sort of date.
A MAN has kicked a football with sufficient accuracy back to a group of lads in the park, giving him his happiest moment since 2012.
A WOMAN who received 188 Facebook likes for a picture of her new haircut knows that most of them were out of sympathy, it has emerged.
A MAN has started burning random crap in his garden again, his neighbours have confirmed.
A MAN who has chosen his brother as best man for his upcoming wedding has been told to go back and make a proper decision.
ADULTS have been urged to unlock their full potential by finding their 'inner grown up'.
MORTARBOARDS have joined ‘ideas’ and 'the past' on a list of things that students should be afraid of.
- Minor achievement rewarded with three-day bender
- Woman believes in life after death but not in a ridiculous Christian way
- Normal mugs almost wiped out by aggressive Sports Direct mugs
- Hungover office worker convinced headphones make him invisible
- Middle class man unsure if he was mocked by group of working class men