A SEASIDE town is being plagued by confrontations between rival youth fashion tribes.
LINKEDIN has unveiled plans to keep sending you wheedling, passive-aggressive emails you never asked for
WORKMEN throughout the UK are covertly leaving tools in their vans overnight despite baldly stating the complete opposite.
ALL Twitter bios must contain two serious pieces of information followed by a third zany one.
THE Aurora Borealis is the closest thing Daily Mail readers will ever have to a psychedelic experience, they have confirmed.
BRITONS are to receive coaching in how not to do things that are clearly wrong.
BRITAIN is marking St Hangover's Day with shivering bouts of vomiting.
AN online discussion thread does not contain a single person who knows what they are talking about.
- IVF attacked by people who create nothing but worthless, pointless crap
- Guardian fascinated by Wetherspoon’s breakfasts
- Barista convinced someone will notice he’s playing his band's demo
- Trevor Phillips: 'Nobody has ever said these things about racism before'
- Muse album cover sparks collapse of capitalism