A BRITISH teenager has changed his mind about joining ISIS after reading an opinion piece by Richard Littlejohn.
A WOMAN believes that adding random ingredients to food makes it better and more exotic.
NORTHERN pop stars are recording a benefit single for Londoners facing rising rents.
A 31-YEAR-OLD man who regularly wears plaid shirts is misrepresenting himself as rugged.
STUPID, privately educated people are being sidelined from low wage jobs, it has emerged.
TRAIN announcements such as ‘we offer a dedicated at seat trolley service’ are coded messages designed to arouse or unsettle passengers.
MINERS involved in the Battle of Orgreave are to be charged with not letting it go.
A MAN who used a hammock has described it as the least relaxing experience of his life.
- Office workers visiting the bathroom just for something to do
- Working-class grannies requisitioned by middle-class households
- Parents’ evening fails to establish who is to blame for child
- Man with ‘eclectic’ musical taste unable to name single artist he likes
- Youth gangs warring over best streaming service