THERE is a character called The Hipster on the provincial wrestling circuit, it has emerged.
A COUPLE who dutifully listen to their six-year-old son have reached the conclusion that he is a complete idiot.
TOM Logan has failed miserably to predict the winner of the Grand National, earning contempt from colleagues.
CANNABIS users are mourning the death of Howard Marks, whose autobiography got them back into reading.
A COUPLE could not stop themselves bragging on Facebook about buying their first house, it has emerged.
PARENTS across Britain are enjoying a traditional Sunday giving six-figure sums to their offspring.
A WOMAN has admitted her ‘guilty pleasure’ is not Hollyoaks, Curly Wurlys or the music of Neil Diamond but masturbation.
THE trend for original baby names has led parents to use random sequences of letters like Lllrdwnnq.
- Britons to read every word of EU booklet before moving on to Capital One invitation
- Woman who greets Northerners by saying ‘Ay oop!’ thinks they like it
- IKEA bags suggested as affordable housing alternative
- Man who claims to give 110 per cent actually giving about 40 per cent
- Britons learn everything is a massive con and then go back to work