THE nation's cool teenagers are celebrating their worst GCSE results ever after being too hip to make the slightest effort.
FINDING a parking space is the most challenging aspect of the average working week, according to a new survey.
DRUG abusers are to be renamed 'heroin buffs' in recognition of their
in-depth knowledge and appreciation of the world's finest narcotics.
GAY couples who receive a child from a Catholic adoption agency have
vowed to dress it in a studded collar and a little leather cap.
MIDDLE class families face no longer being able to use child benefit to buy wine, it emerged last night.
- Our Parents Won't Share Their Vodka, Kids Tell Childline
- Try Not To Punch Tourists, Britain Reminded
- Police Condemned Over Anti-Single Guy Who Lives In His Own Filth Advert
- Government To Fill Your Town With More Ghastly Little Boxes And The 'People' Who Live In Them
- Stag Dos Increasingly Run By The Biggest Tosser You'll Ever Meet