AFGHAN civilians are facing a three month wait to be blown to smithereens, it has emerged.
BRITAIN last night offered safe haven to Colonel Gaddafi's charmingly-named terrorist sidekick.
COLONEL Gaddafi last night decided to just go ahead and assume that we are actively trying to kill him.
LOTS of people died in Libya last night, but it's okay because they were baddies.
THE United Nations security council has paved the way for air strikes against Chris Moyles.
GOOMBA sleazeball Tony 'the Prick' Blair was being questioned today about his role in the Iraq war scamola.
EGGS are terrifying for the first time in more than 20 years, it has been confirmed.
THE war in Afghanistan was started so the Ministry of Defence could avoid a Â£13bn underspend, according to a leaked email.
- Assange release causes sinister American to bang fist on table
- Wikileaks row stops someone from buying a Chris de Burgh album
- Assange to escape from police at the top of some stairs
- Just because we're crushing Wikileaks, it doesn't mean you're next, say governments
- Airport Scanner Pics Disappoint Masturbators