RIGHT-WING people are making the term ‘socialist’ into a scathing insult, it has emerged.
GOOD morning and congratulations on making the best decision of your life - you’re going to vote UKIP.
ED Miliband has confirmed his shopping bill is only £80 a week because he just eats Wagon Wheels.
FIRST-TIME buyers can now borrow unlimited money to buy a castle, George Osborne has confirmed.
THE heatwave, puppies and the poisoning of Game of Thrones tyrant Joffrey prove that austerity is working, the Tories have claimed.
DAVID Cameron has demanded 'all the jabs going' ahead of his trip to Scotland.
ED Miliband has dismissed the latest opinion polls, insisting they are nothing more than a fairly good indication of how people will vote in a general election.
THE stupidest people in Newark were bereft today after being denied the chance to vote for Nigel Farage.
- How does UKIP keep selecting all these nutters? asks puzzled Farage
- You should have heard some of the other poster ideas, says Farage
- Public furious about having to find out who Maria Miller is
- Culture secretary says she spent all the money on culture
- Britain backs Farage plan to move country to alternate universe