A MAN is irritating his colleagues by being self-consciously indifferent to the presidential election.
BREXIT supporters have set up a network of 'people’s courts' where justice is based on popular opinion.
THERESA May does not want a snap general election because it would be a waste of Jeremy Corbyn, she has confirmed.
UKIP has asserted that democracy can only be upheld if everyone does what they and their single MP demands.
THE UK has already voted for the overthrow by force of Parliament, the House of Lords and the judiciary, the prime minister has asserted.
LORD Heseltine has admitted strangling his mother’s dog for his initiation into Margaret Thatcher’s cabinet.
MICHAEL Gove left his fully-grown wife alone in a hotel room while he went out partying with their 11-year-old son, it has been confirmed.
BRITONS have thanked Leave voters for forcing them to learn about piss-boring things like exchange rates and EU law.
- Bank of England governor to be replaced with bucket full of stupid suggestions
- Tony Blair helpfully describes Remain voters as ‘insurgents’
- All Brexit arguments settled by 0.5 per cent third-quarter growth
- We have principles but they’re incredibly weird, say Tory MPs
- Government to approve any bullshit that sounds impressive