AFTER successfully crying over a sad thing, Iain Duncan Smith has announced plans to try other human emotions.
DAVID Cameron would prefer if Britain went back to talking about his romantic liaison with a dead pig.
NIGEL Farage is still out there, talking a lot of shit, Britain has been reminded.
THE business secretary has confirmed that being dependent on China for steel, energy and all other products is a flawless long-term plan.
GEORGE Osborne has refused to discuss how much wants to take from the poor to give to the rich because it is his ‘private business’.
THE annual list of the 100 Sexiest Women on Jeremy Corbyn’s ‘hostile group’ list has been leaked to the media.
JEREMY Corbyn ignored a leprechaun’s offer of a huge amount of free gold, it has emerged.
IAIN Duncan Smith is today trying desperately to drown out the voices in his head and avoid seeing himself in a mirror.
- I forgot to resign over benefit cuts last year, confirms Duncan Smith
- Government to struggle on without Duncan Smith’s warmth and charm
- Osborne's words obscured by desire to punch him in face
- Last three years retroactively classified as good times that are now over
- Jeremy Hunt weeps for ingrowing toenail sufferers