DAVID Cameron has admitted the story about him inserting his penis into a pig’s head is ‘completely true’.
THERESA May has warned all citizens that late registration will not be tolerated.
ANDREA Leadsom has apologised for her controversial ‘motherhood’ comments, insisting she just has incredibly poor judgement and no empathy for other people.
JEREMY Corbyn has backed Andrea Leadsom to be Tory leader on the grounds that unelectable radicals should stick together.
BRITAIN is to start the weekend early in celebration of Michael Gove’s pathetic failure.
TORY leadership candidate Andrea Leadsom’s CV list her current position as 'Prime Minister of the UK from 2010-ongoing'.
NIGEL Farage has resigned as UKIP leader to focus on designing neo-fascist political posters for international clients.
CONSERVATIVE leadership candidate, Stephen Crabb, has announced he will cure every homosexual in Britain within three years.
- 'Thatcher's ghost told me to run' says every Tory leadership candidate
- ‘That Andrea Leadsom sounds like a right f**king nightmare’, says Britain
- Everything man once found refreshing and different about Corbyn now idiotic and awful
- Cameron spends relaxing day at home, laughing
- Voter wishes we could just once have woman leader who didn’t openly despise us