NICK Brown, the Labour chief whip, has defended his £19,000 food bill, insisting it is not cheap to feed a pet cheetah these days.
MICHAEL Martin, the Chief Shit, was clinging to office last night amid a growing revolt by all the other stinking turds.
THE audience from BBC1's Question Time was marching on London last night, parading the severed head of housing minister Margaret Beckett on a pike, like some kind of ghoulish mascot.
THE war of political apologies escalated last night as prime minister Gordon Brown pledged all his clothes to a charity shop and began wandering about in the buff.
- It's The System That's A Piece-Of-Shit, Thieving Bastard, Say MPs
- Brown Engulfed By Expenses Scandal As Power Passes To Joanna Lumley
- Brown To Regain Initiative By Admitting Schools Are Rubbish
- A Guide To The People You Don't Care About In Labour's Civil War
- Rampant Gurkhas Will Chop Your Head Off, Warns Brown