PHILIP Hammond's red briefcase has fallen open to reveal the manuscript of an erotic short story book he has been writing.
THE populations of Scotland and Wales have joined the UK legal system as enemies of the people for interfering in Brexit.
PEOPLE who disagree with Donald Trump and Nigel Farage are responsible for their success rather than the gullible idiots who vote for them, the media have decided.
A MAN is irritating his colleagues by being self-consciously indifferent to the presidential election.
BREXIT supporters have set up a network of 'people’s courts' where justice is based on popular opinion.
THERESA May does not want a snap general election because it would be a waste of Jeremy Corbyn, she has confirmed.
UKIP has asserted that democracy can only be upheld if everyone does what they and their single MP demands.
THE UK has already voted for the overthrow by force of Parliament, the House of Lords and the judiciary, the prime minister has asserted.
- Heseltine strangled dog as part of Thatcher cabinet initiation ceremony
- Gove left wife in hotel to go out partying with 11-year-old son
- Thanks for making us experts on tedious financial shit, UK tells Brexiters
- Bank of England governor to be replaced with bucket full of stupid suggestions
- Tony Blair helpfully describes Remain voters as ‘insurgents’