THE Liberal Democrats have confirmed plans to get a relative to set up a website for them.
THE shock Richmond byelection result might be related to calling half of UK voters losers who should shut their traitor mouths forever, Conservative sources believe.
A HIPSTER politician has claimed that Article 49 of the Lisbon Treaty is actually a lot better than Article 50.
FORMER prime minister Tony Blair has discovered the centre ground on which he was planning to build his new institute is now a large crater.
PEOPLE are continuing to act like polls actually mean something, it has emerged.
NEW UKIP leader Paul Nuttall has pledged to be a forgettable minor player in the overall history of British politics.
TELLING children Jeremy Corbyn is real can cause serious trust issues when they eventually find out he doesn't exist, it has been claimed.
PHILIP Hammond's red briefcase has fallen open to reveal the manuscript of an erotic short story book he has been writing.
- Scotland and Wales join judges on ‘enemies of the people’ list
- Everyone to blame for twats like Trump 'except the people who vote for them'
- Man who ‘doesn’t care’ about election acting like some sort of Buddha
- Brexiters set up demented ‘people’s courts’
- Shame to waste Corbyn on a snap election, says May