JEREMY Corbyn has disrespected the late rapper Tupac Shakur, it has emerged.
GEORGE Osborne has been hailed as the greatest smirker in history.
A CONSERVATIVE MP has been praised for saying the word ‘tampon’ without turning red and falling over.
THE government has urged the House of Lords to act less democratically, or possibly more so.
THE chancellor is confident that poor families will not realise that cuts to tax credits have drastically reduced their income.
JEREMY Corbyn faced fresh humiliation yesterday after 35 MPs had a different lunch to him.
THE campaign to keep Britain in the EU is just a photo of Nigel Farage drinking some beer.
YOUNG voters are angry about being stereotyped as tolerant and liberal, it has emerged.
- Young Conservatives to victimise other social outcasts
- Tories to build thousands of affordable second homes
- Leftie caricature of 'evil Tories' broadly accurate, admits middle England
- Osborne ‘light years ahead of TaxPayers' Alliance on dead pensioner thing’
- Tories' London mayor candidate is statue of man on horse