THE prime minister has told Britain it knew full well it was voting to shrink its economy between 5 and 10 per cent, so no further debate is required.
THE Conservative Party has been urged to publish a list of its most useless and idiotic politicians whose ideas can safely be ignored.
BREXIT supporters want everyone to see the colourful drawings they have done of Britain's economic future.
TONY Blair believes there may be a role for him in UK politics as long as things remain shit enough to detract from his faults.
JEREMY Corbyn has argued that if deckchairs on the Titanic had been properly arranged it would have successfully completed its journey.
UKIP is now so pathologically f**ked up it has become Britain’s natural party of government, experts have confirmed.
THERESA May confessed to the Conservative party conference that she could well be dreadful at her job but there is only one way to find out.
NIGEL Farage is campaigning against Brexit just to be a total pain in the arse.
- Hunt to replace foreign doctors with 'the internet'
- Britain begins smart, logical process of teaching bloody foreigners a lesson
- Can we please hurry up and commit economic suicide? ask Brexit Tories
- Labour outlines new Hugely Popular With Voters TBC policy
- New Labour leader to bring fresh energy and ideas to troubled party