THE cherished British right for government spies to have full access to our emails has been snatched away by the despotic European Court.
A BREXIT voter has explained that actually, far from Britain owing the EU £50 billion, they will pay that exact sum to us.
JEREMY Corbyn has congratulated himself on a year in which he delivered outstanding home-made preserves.
A VANLOAD of Dalmatians was delivered in secret to Downing Street, it has emerged.
THERESA May has promised to give a full and clear explanation of her Brexit plan in the form of a modern dance routine.
DO YOU want a hard Brexit, a soft Brexit, or a mega Brexit with extra mushrooms? Take our quiz to find out.
THE transport secretary is to solve Britain's rail problems using a foolproof strategy called 'more privatisation'.
THE Liberal Democrats have confirmed plans to get a relative to set up a website for them.
- Labelling half the country whinging Remoaner twats not politically popular, discovers May
- Hipster politician thinks Article 49 is really underrated
- Blair discovers centre ground is now a smouldering hole
- Tories take huge lead in poll that's definitely not wrong like all the other polls were
- Nuttall excited to be soon-forgotten footnote in the history of British politics