JEREMY Hunt has confirmed plans to replace foreign doctors with the internet.
BRITAIN is to begin the considered and politically astute process of giving those sodding foreigners what for.
PRO-Brexit Tories have begged Theresa May to trigger the device that would blow Britain's economic brains out.
LABOUR has outlined a new policy which will to appeal to broad swathes of the electorate, the details of which have yet to be confirmed.
LABOUR's new leader has been hailed as an exciting step forward for the party.
JEREMY Corbyn has announced that, following his re-election, the Labour party is to be dismantled and put into storage.
THERESA May has created a Cabinet post specifically charged with denying all statements by the ministers in charge of Brexit.
JEREMY Corbyn has told friends that he really enjoyed his second leadership contest in 12 months and suggested they do one every year.
- Anyone Tories don’t like to be forced to declare their income
- UKIP leader’s favourite fictional hero is Michael Myers from ‘Halloween’
- New UKIP leader vows to think of something for UKIP to do
- ‘I never liked the South anyway’, claims Osborne
- Corbyn and Osborne to share constituency with hilarious results