WORKERS have expressed no surprise that their strange new colleague was educated by his parents.
A WOMAN'S excitement at eating a Creme Egg is visibly turning to remorse.
A CULTURAL event is unaccountably taking place outside of London, it has emerged.
PEOPLE who are generally not that engaged with world events have stepped up to defend stretchy jogging bottoms.
A MAN who has benefited from constantly rising property prices somehow believes it is due to his excellent business skills.
A WOMAN who has time-travelled by an hour is struggling to convince colleagues that she is from the past.
A FATHER who cannot tell the difference between LinkedIn and Facebook has sent his daughter a touching birthday message she will never read.
A WOMAN’S clothes have entered their fifth day trapped in the washing machine with no escape in sight.
- Unfunny Facebook comment 'liked' out of years of friendship
- Class system broken down into people who say red sauce and people who say ketchup
- Devoted son spends hours searching for Mother’s Day discount codes
- Dad trying to get kids into Catholic school claims to ‘f**king love the Pope’
- Man to just have chips for dinner