AN idiotic American billionaire has assumed the Tories care about the fate of people in the developing world.
A 27-YEAR-OLD man is either in profound despair over the chaos, injustice and insanity of the world today, or just hungry.
A GROUP of Burnley factory workers have agreed that nobody on £70,000 a year can really be considered ‘rich’.
THERESA May has ruled out a TV debate because the voters she wants to reach have the wireless on with their cup of tea.
VOTERS aged 18 to 24 have been told to make sure to cast their moronic, misguided votes in the general election.
A TV crime drama that started off promisingly is now just f**king with viewers for kicks, it has emerged.
THE prime minister remains secure in her belief that Britain’s frothing, maniacal tabloids will always be on her side, no matter what.
POLITICAL experts believe the timing of the snap election proves that the shit will have seriously hit the fan by May 2020.
- Middle class alcohol 'less alcoholic than all other alcohol'
- Nuclear pissing contest between weird-haired f**knuts how Earth always wanted to go
- Work is better than all that bank holiday bullshit, confirms Britain
- Woman unsure if she is meditating or just bored
- This part of Brexit movie will be a montage, says director