A WOMAN has flaunted her figure merely by existing.
A PAIR of friendly acquaintances are locked in stalemate over adding each other on Facebook, it has emerged.
LAUNCHING Trident missiles at Scotland is the most sensible way to end the row over independence, according to a Daily Express reader.
JAMES Dyson has reinvented the wheel to make it incredibly expensive with lots of unnecessary features.
A MAN would regularly watch the same Neighbours episode twice in a day during the 1980s, he has revealed.
A 41-year-old man has announced he finally gets bands like My Bloody Valentine and Ride.
A TYPICAL night out in a Welsh town is the best way to prepare yourself for Armageddon, it has been confirmed.
DOOMSDAY cults have seen a huge rise in new memberships over the last six months, it has emerged.
- Middle class man too scared to pronounce 'croissant' in public
- Lads who go 'on the pull' every Saturday have never pulled
- Best technological advance of last 40 years was Ice Magic
- Evening Standard to be paper for busy Londoners who love coke, says Osborne
- Couple’s wedding theme is ‘Look how rich our parents are’