THE inventor of the internet has apologised because it is such a load of bollocks.
A WORKER studying for a pointless management qualification thinks it is genuinely educational, he has revealed.
LONDONERS are against pollution cuts because clean air hurts their poison-adapted lungs, it has emerged.
MARVEL comics is to introduce a diverse storyline where the same old shit doesn't happen.
AN OFFICE worker has announced that she would rather not consider the amount of coffee she drinks in pints because it would sound rather grim.
37-YEAR-OLD Waitrose shopper Emma Bradford is struggling to cope after the supermarket cut her hot drink benefits, she has revealed.
CHOCOLATE maker Cadbury has ignored the biblical story of Jesus getting a Wispa egg off a rabbit, it has been claimed.
A MAN who believes his flat is quite clean is incorrect, it has emerged.
- House full of 'Love' paraphernalia has really tense atmosphere
- Baby relying on cuteness to compensate for being essentially evil
- Supermarket shoppers baffled by basic hygiene
- Guardian editor spotted at Guardian Masterclass on making money from journalism
- Go f**k yourselves, say experts who pointed out link between populism and war