A VANLOAD of Dalmatians was delivered in secret to Downing Street, it has emerged.
THERESA May has promised to give a full and clear explanation of her Brexit plan in the form of a modern dance routine.
DO YOU want a hard Brexit, a soft Brexit, or a mega Brexit with extra mushrooms? Take our quiz to find out.
THE transport secretary is to solve Britain's rail problems using a foolproof strategy called 'more privatisation'.
THE Liberal Democrats have confirmed plans to get a relative to set up a website for them.
THE shock Richmond byelection result might be related to calling half of UK voters losers who should shut their traitor mouths forever, Conservative sources believe.
A HIPSTER politician has claimed that Article 49 of the Lisbon Treaty is actually a lot better than Article 50.
FORMER prime minister Tony Blair has discovered the centre ground on which he was planning to build his new institute is now a large crater.
- Tories take huge lead in poll that's definitely not wrong like all the other polls were
- Nuttall excited to be soon-forgotten footnote in the history of British politics
- Parents urged to stop telling kids to believe in Corbyn
- Hammond accidentally reveals red briefcase contains his erotic short stories
- Scotland and Wales join judges on ‘enemies of the people’ list