ENGLAND'S footballers have vowed to redouble their crippling performance anxiety as they look ahead to the World Cup in Russia.
A MAN who has been keen to stress his 'Welshness' does not know a single word of the country’s national anthem, his friends have confirmed.
ANDY Murray continues his one-man campaign to make office life more bearable with an afternoon game against Jo-Wilfried Tsonga.
WALES made it to the Euro 16 semi-finals because of a plucky underdog mentality and the fact they are very good footballers, experts have claimed.
ROY Hodgson has been honoured by the Chartered Institute of Dominatrixes for his work in the field of humiliation.
THE debate over whether Leicester’s Jamie Vardy should start on the left of a three-man attack has left the nation sharply divided.
PORTUGAL'S Cristiano Ronaldo has accused a goalpost of ruining a game with its petty mentality.
UEFA is threatening to bring in emergency beard regulations after a reckless and dangerous outbreak of facial hair growth at Euro 2016.
- Cameron promised Liverpool to Wales if they beat England in Euro 16
- Entire nation definitely to blame for its hooligans
- Hodgson ‘extremely disappointed’ with England fans for breaking a perfectly good bench
- Man creates authentically awful 'fanzone' in his living room
- Sturridge ‘100 per cent ready to break ankle’