GIANFRANCO Zola will be sent to live on a farm where he will spend the rest of his days frolicking with other managers, according to the West Ham United board.
REFEREE Howard Webb is to be used by police by ignoring his opinion on everything.
HULL City chairman Adam Pearson is to follow up his appointment of Iain Dowie as manager by burning the stadium to the ground and salting the pitch.
CHELSEA captain John Terry injured a Stamford Bridge security guard in what the club has described as bungled attempt to have sexual intercourse with him.
POET Laureate Carol Ann Duffy has penned a poetic tribute to Chelsea's favoured 4-3-3 formation without being asked.
LIVERPOOL are in talks with a private equity firm over a multimillion bid for the contents of Rafael Benitez's imagination.
ENGLAND must finish in the top four sides arrested for lewd and uncontrollable drunkenness during this summer's World Cup, Fabio Capello said yesterday.
- Wags Bug England Team Talk To Discover Where That Rash Came From
- Ferguson Distances Himself From Thing That Does Seem To Benefit Everyone Involved
- South Africa To Send Every Football Fan £200 And An Apology
- Carling Cup Concluded Without Sexual Incident
- Wayne Bridge's World Cup Dream Ruined By John Terry's Penis