LEWIS Hamilton has been recognised as the country’s number one Lewis of all time.
WIGAN Athletic owner Dave Whelan is to reach out to his many Jewish friends with a lavish pork banquet.
INJURY-HIT Arsenal and Manchester United have agreed to field only five players each for tomorrow’s game.
EVERY major sporting event will now take place under the blazing desert sun, it has been confirmed.
THE England squad are single-mindedly focused on showering and getting home as soon as possible after tonight's match against Scotland.
AN 18-month investigation into FIFA corruption has found that football’s governing body has no issue with corruption but that you totally do.
DAVID Moyes did not reveal his former role at Manchester United to his new employers, it has emerged.
SEVERAL teachers remained in hiding when Wayne Rooney returned to visit his old primary school, it has emerged.
- Roy Hodgson unhappy with severed limbs on Wembley pitch
- Getting into nightclub much more important than having a dance, says Rodgers
- Crystal Palace to stop giving away complementary goal
- Manchester United trying to instigate rivalry with Stockport
- Entire Chelsea crowd was reading sporting autobiographies