THE race for the FIFA presidency is on, but who are the runners and riders?
TIM Sherwood and Brendan Rodgers will drive around the country solving mysteries, they confirmed yesterday.
RUGBY referee Craig Joubert is keen to get started on a hiking break around Scotland.
STEVE McClaren has admitted Newcastle United has scored its last goal until March.
ENGLAND fans are convincing themselves the team has no chance at Euro 2016 and is therefore certain to win.
THE RUGBY World Cup has entered its six month with no sign of it finishing any time soon.
ENGLAND has confessed to feeling just torn apart by Scotland’s failure to qualify for Euro 2016.
ARSENAL manager Arsene Wenger has not consumed solid food for over 45 years.
- Jury service to include being Sunderland manager for 10 days
- Liverpool fans demand to know why potential new manager hasn’t turned things around yet
- Rooney inspiring kids to guzzle Yum Yums and burn out at 29
- Rodgers sacking 'all part of his masterplan'
- England fans to support Australia for rest of World Cup