A FIVE-A-SIDE football match has been marred by the presence of a man who is able to control the ball and shoot.
BOXER Tyson Fury has charmed guests at a dinner party with his sparkling wit and progressive opinions.
MANCHESTER United has pledged to stop fans smuggling puzzles, games and books into Old Trafford to keep them occupied during matches.
LIVERPOOL fans are gearing themselves up for six months of ultimately pointless optimism.
BRITISH tennis fans have run amok after the Davis Cup, downing jugs of winter Pimms and demanding plate after plate of olives.
A 27-YEAR-OLD man has won the World Punching Competition.
THE KEY to Leicester City’s success is to avoid playing anyone decent, it has been confirmed.
CAREFUL bicycle users are increasingly using the pavement as a way to avoid the dangers of the road.
- Blackburn appoints Lambert out of spite
- Arsenal reluctantly drops jousting from training schedule
- Spanish interpreter battling to get Moyes to understand he’s sacked
- Arsenal to focus on qualifying for Champions League so they can go out of it
- Half-and-half football shirts change according to who's winning