Ask Holly: It's nearly October and I haven't seen any Christmas adverts, what the hell is wrong with people?
I DON'T need any toys, they are soooo 20th century.
OUR school guidance counsellor, Angela, told Erica she should use art to express her feelings.
I HAVE a terrible sense of deja vu. Any idea why? Yours, Mary Berry
HE'LL stop bothering about all that magic nonsense and start a half-hearted interest in home brewing.
EVERYONE told me he's a dick but he's actually pretty sound and we have loads in common.
SOMETIMES small hands come in useful, for example when you are trying to pick the lock of the staffroom door.
I LOVE reality TV, especially the gritty fly-on-the-wall documentary series about a young female pig called Peppa.
DEAR Holly, I'm just perfecting my leadership manifesto, where I am going to tackle the five ills of 21st Century Britain. Yours, Jeremy Corbyn
- Dear Holly, I find myself at rather a loose end...
- Ask Holly: I've realised that I am the Greatest Living Evil Genius in the World
- Ask Holly: Farage or Beckham?
- Ask Holly: We're going to put on a massive concert to end Nigel Farage - Do you think we can pull it off?
- Ask Holly: I really hate that goody-two-shoes Jeremy Corbyn