DEAR Holly, I'm just perfecting my leadership manifesto, where I am going to tackle the five ills of 21st Century Britain. Yours, Jeremy Corbyn
Dear Holly, Suddenly, I find myself at rather a loose end. Any suggestions for filling the time? Yours, Sir John Chilcot
THE grown-ups have suddenly become obsessed with the news and are hogging all the devices.
LIFE would be a lot simpler if the Queen made all our decisions for us.
Ask Holly: We're going to put on a massive concert to end Nigel Farage - Do you think we can pull it off?
If Brexit happens the British people will no longer have access to Nutella or Toblerone or Ferrero Rocher, which would be nothing short of a CATASTROPHE.
HE'S nothing but a pathetic beardy ball-bag.
YOU can tell a lot about a person by rifling through their belongings.
JOHN Major was a weak man bullied into having Brussels sprouts.
- Ask Holly: Doing stunts and getting off with fit birds is all very well but I want a new challenge
- Ask Holly: How about Geriatric Karaoke?
- Ask Holly: It's time to wreak vengeance and put an apocalypse into action
- Agony Aunt: Dear Holly, I'm being mocked by a pig-molester
- Ask Holly: After 90 years of the same, I just want everyone to shove off