THE FA will substitute lower-league teams who reach the FA Cup final for popular clubs like Manchester United.
RUSSIA is to host an alternative Olympic Games this summer where drug use is not only allowed but encouraged.
THE Football Association has finally given up and appointed Sam Allardyce as England manager.
SUNDERLAND has pledged to smash its transfer record to bring in anyone, anyone at all.
CHRIS Froome has completed a stage of the Tour de France on foot after suddenly realising that cycling is not what a grown man should be doing.
WORRIED fans have been reassured that pre-season fixtures are already under way, saving them from interacting with any other aspect of society.
THE Wimbledon Tennis Championship concluded on Wednesday but nobody noticed, officials have confirmed.
SAM Allardyce has been ruled out as England manager because he would actually like to do the job, the FA has confirmed.
- Plucky Wales reminds England they weren't even plucky
- England footballers promise to come back even more terrified of failure
- 'Welsh' fan miming very poorly to 'Land of My Fathers'
- Andy Murray’s Wimbledon run solely to distract people at work
- Welsh success based on plucky team spirit and being extremely good at football