THE vanguard of Russell Brand’s revolution will be people who are out of their minds, it has been confirmed.
DIVORCE lawyers are making unsolicited calls to ask if you have suffered a marriage, relationship or children that are not your fault.
SOUP is continuing to insist it is a main course despite barely functioning as a starter.
ONLY animals go to Heaven, it has emerged.
BRITAIN'S national character now includes the belief that everything is an evil conspiracy.
A SPECIALIST soft play centre for hard evil kids has opened near Swindon.
A TIME capsule containing the Ebola virus, a bent iPhone 6 and a UKIP manifesto has been buried as a warning to future humans.
A COMMUNITY choir that welcomes all singing abilities would quite like it if the tuneless ones stopped turning up, it has emerged.
- Bus driver only discriminates against people who do not have the exact fare
- Violent winds prompt everyone on flight to stare intently at the magazine
- Someone always has to be difficult, confirm scientists
- Scotland unveils 'Birthplace of F*cking' slogan
- Waitrose shopping contained intimidatingly working class spider