THE new pound coin has forced Tesco to unlock its trolleys, most of which are expected to end up in Britain's waterways in the next few days.
A MAN is opposed to protecting the environment because upsetting 'liberals' gives him a feeling of satisfaction, he has revealed.
A PASSENGER on a busy train is acting like her bags are not on the seat next to her.
A WOMAN set a new record today by not hearing anyone say ‘Brexit’ for almost two hours after waking.
A MAN who opened divorce proceedings against his wife yesterday is looking around his bare flat wondering why he feels no different.
A GOOD-HEARTED attempted to befriend a widely ignored co-worker has backfired, it has emerged.
YOUR holiday to Rome is under threat from a colleague who went there last year and has far too many tips for you.
CHILDREN will be allowed to travel abroad during term time as long as they bring back booze and fags for teachers.
- Regret spreading across face of woman who just bit into Creme Egg
- Man whose house has gone up in value thinks he's a brilliant businessman
- Clothes enter fifth day in washing machine
- Class system broken down into people who say red sauce and people who say ketchup
- Devoted son spends hours searching for Mother’s Day discount codes