A GROWN man has announced that he will be having nothing more than a plate of chips for his dinner tonight.
THE average British pension will now fund one proper night out when you finally reach retirement, financial advisers have confirmed.
MIDDLE class children are in danger of regarding sourdough bread as normal, experts have warned.
HEROIN users are criticising laws that the drug must be sold in plain black packaging with health warnings as the ‘nanny state gone mad’.
THE government is to make sex education compulsory for all UK citizens who are terrible at sex, it has confirmed.
NUTRITIONISTS have claimed eating two, four, six, or eight portions of fruit and vegetables every day is healthy, but eating one, three, five, or seven could be fatal.
MANY Britons wrongly assume they can still drink as much as they used to, it has emerged.
THE NHS must stop frittering money on fancy operations with all the latest equipment and drugs, ministers have claimed.
- Typical glass of British tap water now 70 per cent ham
- Balding man chooses just the right moment to begin shaving his head
- The 'NSH' or whatever it's called is my top priority, says Hunt
- Family whose mum feeds them on £3 a day spending £42 a day on snacks
- Woman instantly transforms into vile hag on reaching 40