BREXIT supporters are celebrating the Article 50 announcement while desperately trying to ignore all evidence that they are idiots.
THE Conservative Party broke campaign spending rules to promote candidates who are not worth a half-arsed, photo-copied leaflet.
JIM Davidson’s 2014 victory in Celebrity Big Brother was the first sign of the rise of far-right populism, experts have confirmed.
JEREMY Corbyn took ages in the Commons canteen as he pondered aloud whether to go for the pasta bake or the vegetarian chili.
THE Chancellor of the Exchequer has conceded that ‘numbers, money, that sort of thing’ are not his strong point.
THERESA May is to spend the next fortnight telling as many people as possible to just shut it.
THE prime minister has pulled the trigger on Article 50 but is still unsure whether anything has happened or not.
THERESA May has confirmed that she is just like Margaret Thatcher except not even any good at it.
- Indyref2 set for after May has ballsed everything up but before she's kicked out
- Forget independence and settle down to eternity of rule by English twats, May tells SNP
- Nothing must stop Article 50 being triggered on arbitrary date I’ve made up, says May
- Sleaford Mods overthrow government
- Farage says Carswell has 'never really let the hate flow through him'