PATRIOTS have hailed the government’s Nissan deal as proof that when it comes to allowing multinational businesses to behave as they please, Britain again leads the world.
A MAN has squandered any chance of progressing at work by eating his packed lunch before midday.
THERESA May has announced plans to carpet Britain with runways and let the market decide.
THE Bank of England has promised anyone worried about inflation that soon they will look back and marvel at how naive they were.
NO chip shop is world famous, it has been confirmed.
A MARMITE fan is worried he cannot function without the delightful taste of yeast.
MORE people are finding employment and forming new business ventures through Airbnb than LinkedIn, it has emerged.
A LEADING clown union has complained that creepy clown sightings are putting young people off clowning as a career.
- Southern Rail bosses ask customers' advice on which luxury sports car to buy
- 'Modern London' Monopoly only has dark blue properties
- Everything to be alright at Sports Direct now Mike Ashley in charge
- Letting agents 'as highly trained as brain surgeons'
- Boss into company loyalty buggers off for more money