Science & Technology
THE old version of Facebook was like something you might have played on a ZX Spectrum computer, it has been claimed.
THERE is no such thing as all-day drinking, it has emerged.
WINDOWS 10 has been condemned by Amnesty International as cruel and inhumane.
NO-ONE is sure why status updates on Facebook are now shouting at them.
A GRANDMOTHER has been watching a 16-second video loop on the front page of Mail Online for almost seven hours, her family has discovered.
THE ‘headphones’ for the new iPhone are designed to be worn inside the rectum, Apple has confirmed.
A THING that is both black pudding and haggis has escaped from a high security butcher’s shop.
THE owner of an iPhone 6s is already feeling shame, humiliation and actual physical pain every time he attempts to use it.
- BBC closes loophole for whiny freeloaders
- People whose names begin with 'A' get pocket-called fifty times per day
- You can f**k off if you think you’re getting a new iPhone now, says Apple
- Signal from distant star an invitation to LinkedIn
- Closest Earth-like planet best hope of getting on property ladder