Science & Technology
COMPLICATED mathematical equations requiring viewers to work out how many people equal 78 per cent of 237 remain the best way to sell shampoo, say experts.
THE inventor of the internet has apologised because it is such a load of bollocks.
OUR reality is just a dream in the mind of sleeping Ed Sheeran, it has been confirmed.
A WOMAN who has time-travelled by an hour is struggling to convince colleagues that she is from the past.
A FATHER who cannot tell the difference between LinkedIn and Facebook has sent his daughter a touching birthday message she will never read.
JAMES Dyson has reinvented the wheel to make it incredibly expensive with lots of unnecessary features.
THE technological advance of the last four decades that has done most to change ordinary lives was Ice Magic, Britons have agreed.
A WOMAN has clicked ’not now’ on her automatic software update for the 500th consecutive day.
- New app alerts users when their ex is nearby
- Scientists baffled by lifelong smoker who still can't make decent rollie
- Corbyn not governed by physical laws of our universe, supporters tell Hawking
- Number of Mini Eggs in bag always one less than you could possibly imagine
- Woman loves Amazon Echo thing more than she loves boyfriend