A FATHER who cannot tell the difference between LinkedIn and Facebook has sent his daughter a touching birthday message she will never read.
A WOMAN’S clothes have entered their fifth day trapped in the washing machine with no escape in sight.
A MAN has been forced to 'like' an unfunny comment left on his Facebook page out of years of friendship.
THE British class system has been broken down to two types of people, those who say ketchup and those who say red sauce, it has emerged.
A LOVING son spent an entire morning googling coupon codes to get money off a bunch of flowers for his mum, it has emerged.
A FATHER attempting to get his daughters into Catholic school told the admissions board that the Pope is 'fucking ace'.
A GROWN man has announced that he will be having nothing more than a plate of chips for his dinner tonight.
THE DAILY Mail is scurrying around like a spider trying to get up society's trouser leg, it has emerged.
- Pensions now worth enough for one big bender
- School gate mums so competitive about children's achievements, says only mum doing it
- Woman attempting to guess which person in Facebook photo she is friends with
- Lucky bastard schoolkid has art, drama and then history today
- First class on regional trains not like Orient Express, man discovers