Arts & Entertainment
A SEVEN-YEAR-OLD Doctor Who fan wants to know when her gran is coming back to life.
CINEMAS have been urged to screen a banned ‘advert for praying’ because it sounds like it might be weirdly entertaining.
A MAN’S interest in literature is limited to tie-ins with TV programmes.
A 28-YEAR-OLD man simply cannot get his head around the rules of TV game show Pointless.
AUCTION house Sotheby's has announced its first major sale of rare, untouched Star Wars fans still in their original packaging.
JIHADI John’s novelty Christmas single has been shelved after a successful drone strike.
MOTORHEAD frontman Lemmy has reassured fans that he is eternal and will never die.
NEEDY children across Britain have asked that tonight's Children in Need is the last.
- Luke Skywalker not in new Star Wars film because he was always shit
- New Teletubbies is 'a f**king travesty' says original fan
- Grown men into that card game about wizards and shit
- New PayPal ad features Richard Dawkins explaining why Father Christmas is a lie
- A fascinating glimpse inside the Queen’s private sitting room