Arts & Entertainment
SOCIALLY inclusive children's show Sesame Street is to introduce a paranoid right-wing crab who loves guns, Fox News and internet conspiracies.
A MAN would regularly watch the same Neighbours episode twice in a day during the 1980s, he has revealed.
A 41-year-old man has announced he finally gets bands like My Bloody Valentine and Ride.
THE Devil has admitted he was wrong to allow Ed Sheeran to exchange his soul for fame.
MEL Gibson is to make the next Scottish referendum into a thrilling but poorly researched action movie.
RIGHT-WINGERS in the US are totally fine with a young woman being in a relationship with some sort of hideous buffalo man, they have confirmed.
A WOMAN at an art exhibition admitted she does not know how long to stand in front of each picture and is having to guess.
TWENTY years on from the first episode of Buffy the Vampire Slayer, many of its viewers are ready to admit for the first time that it was nothing but toss.
- Everyone nearly ready to admit Trainspotting 2 was pretty awful
- Thingy from Harry Potter mixed up in some load of bollocks
- Hugh Grant's Love Actually character now a far-right lunatic
- Mark E. Smith celebrates 60th birthday with promise to be less mainstream
- Man not sure if book is good enough to go in toilet