Arts & Entertainment
EXPERTS have confirmed that everyone at the Cannes Festival thinks they are better than you in every way.
A WOMAN struck terror into her boyfriend’s heart by suggesting they go to see a play, it has emerged.
SLOVENIAN Eurovision fans are gleefully anticipating whatever crazy act the UK is entering for Eurovision this year.
A MAN has become the first person to complete Facebook after defeating 'end boss' Mark Zuckerberg, it has emerged.
A FAN of The Stone Roses has lied to himself and friends by saying how much he loves the band’s new single All For One.
PARENTS of children under six have warned the government that if it lays a finger on CBeebies they will burn Westminster down.
A RADIOHEAD fan will never fully recover from reading a four-star review of their new album, it has emerged.
WILDLIFE species have criticised David Attenborough as a maker of mind-numbing reality television obsessed with chimp family disputes.
- Non-Londoners don’t listen to podcasts because they are not constantly bored and lonely
- Leicester win exposing public to toxic levels of Kasabian
- New Radiohead album a series of party megamixes
- Woman thrown out of arthouse cinema for eating huge bag of Revels
- New Beyonce album very empowering, say defeated boyfriends