EU LEADERS are puzzled about why Britain wrote them a letter in the age of electronic communication.
PEOPLE who are generally not that engaged with world events have stepped up to defend stretchy jogging bottoms.
A PASSENGER on a Jeddah-London flight has explained that while laptops may be banned he has a MacBook, which is different.
GCHQ HAS confirmed that Donald Trump’s private communications are nothing but the same meaningless bollocks he says in public.
THERESA May is betting the future of the UK on a gigantic wild guess about how Scottish people react to things.
THERESA May has told Scotland that if they just gave the Brexit a proper try they would absolutely love it.
A MAN whose BBC interview was interrupted by a family has admitted breaking into their house to use their broadband.
BRITAIN has briefly noticed Northern Ireland before returning its attention to other things.
- Trump claims Obama has been following him around since 1987
- US fears Trump may discover emojis
- Parallel-timeline President Hillary Clinton impeached for wearing ugly shoes
- President of United States wildly applauded for getting through whole speech without massive f**k up
- Trump hiding from media 'like he owes them rent money'