DONALD Trump has apologised for his son’s ‘reckless and confusing’ use of non-literal communication in his presidential campaign.
THERESA May has persuaded US business leaders not to ignore the UK by begging pathetically.
DONALD Trump is in fine, thin-crust-loving shape, according to Dr Oetker.
US PRESIDENTIAL candidate Hillary Clinton has confirmed that she originally died in 2004, and has returned many times since.
HILLARY Clinton’s illness and Donald Trump’s improving poll ratings have led to a global upsurge in thinking happy thoughts about lovely things.
AUSTRALIA is the perfect trading partner for Britain due to being on the other side of the world, UK residents agree.
EVERYONE at the G20 summit finds Brexit hilarious, Theresa May has confirmed.
DONALD Trump is refusing to return from Mexico after discovering how much better it is than America.
- Common people doing nasty horrid things in Magaluf
- Disappointed racist can’t get anyone kicked off flight
- ‘You, too, can destroy your own country,’ Farage tells US
- Brexit to be huge success 'because Britain is good at the pommel horse'
- CIA still laughing at Zuckerberg for thinking he came up with Facebook