A DAD has left his phone torch on again, it has been confirmed.
Steve Malley, aged 57, has accidentally and unknowingly turned it on and now a bright light is blazing out from the shirt pocket where he subsequently placed it.
Son Josh Malley said: “I’ve repeatedly told him to either disable the torch setting or handle the phone by its edges, but time and again his big-toe-sized thumb switches it on.
“And because he’s a dad he keeps it in the pocket of his shirt, which he already knows is stupid. Just ask him how many phones have gone down the toilet because he bends over to flush and it slips out.
“The torch thing is puzzling though, because when he attempts to use it for its intended purpose it takes him multiple attempts at pressing the icon correctly. And then it will immediately run out of battery because it’s been on all day in his pocket. The man is infuriating.”
Steve Malley said: “For some reason it always turns itself on full beam when I’m not looking. Maybe the bulb’s on the blink. I might have a spare in the garage from the Christmas tree lights. It can’t be that fiddly to open up an iPhone, can it?”